1. The promoter is Martin Freeman (Free-Sol Solar), NIE X5087084J, with address Apartado 354, Mazarrón 30870.
2. This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over registering for Free-Sol’s Renewable Energy Event to be held on 29 May 2018 and who provides their email address.
3. Employees of Free-Sol Solar and their close relatives may not enter the prize draw.
4. By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails from Free-Sol Solar containing news and offers that we think may interest you. You will be give the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
6. By entering this prize draw an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Closing date for entry will be 14.00 on 29 May 2018. After this date no, further entries to the promotion will be permitted. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant will be allocated a ticket with a number and a ticket will be selected by a random process between 14.15 and 14.30 on 29 May 2018.
9. The winner will receive a biomass pizza oven. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be notified in person or by email on or before 8 June 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 7 days of being notified by Free-Sol Solar, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Free-Sol Solar shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. Free-Sol Solar will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. Free-Sol Solar reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Free-Sol Solar’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Free-Sol Solar.
13. Free-Sol Solar accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you because of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
14. Free-Sol Solar is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
15. Free-Sol Solar shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
16. Free-Sol Solar’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Free-Sol Solar and not to any other party.